We want to work with people who share our vision and values.
- Longleaf is a team of professionals, all experts in their fields, who treat those they work with as they would want to be treated — fairly, honestly, and kindly. We hire people who are skilled, professional, and good teammates.
- Longleaf builds long-term relationships with clients by prioritizing their business needs over our own short-term convenience, and by applying best practices in all processes, in all engagements, for all customers. We take ownership of the work and the results.
- Honesty – We are truthful with our clients and each other, even when it may not be what they want to hear, even when it is our fault.
- Responsibility – We hold our clients’ data and critical information in our hands every day. We take that responsibility seriously and treat their data with the greatest care.
- Transparency – We design our products and services around the idea that our clients want to participate fully and have visibility into the systems that monitor and manage their environments. We are an open book with our customers and our employees.
- Stewardship – We actively seek to make our company strong and stable, investing resources back into it to ensure our shared future. All of our business decisions, in all departments, are tested against that goal of stewardship.
- Expertise – We are experts in our chosen field of engagement. We limit our focus to what we do best and don’t take on work that is outside of our core strengths.
- Quality and Accuracy – We invest in our processes and our people. We train, we test, and we document to move our processes and our behaviors toward continuous improvement. We invest time and resources in automation, to catch, correct, and eliminate errors.
We believe that our adherence to these values, as individuals and as a business, is what drives our success. If this resonates with you, please get in touch.
See our Job Listings.